07/10/2014

Wicked ATC - Canvas Corp Brands


Good evening! So happy you popped in today! Today I'm sharing a set of ATCs that I made for the Canvas Corp Brands blog using 7Gypsies. As always, these are free to be swapped or given away! In case you are interested, please send me a mail!

You might have noticed that I've recently grown an interest to ATCs. As the cards can be almost anything, miniature art works, they provide a fabulous place for experiments! It feels like I've swapped art journaling to ATCs, actually! I usually make set of cards connected to same theme or using same materials when I start crafting. For these cards I used the 7Gypsies "Wicked Gypsy" line


I urge you to guess the amount of paper used in these. Because even though the cards have some layers the set of four is done three and a half ATC File Folders! If I would have made one of the cards with a green background, I would have only needed one pack of the ATCs. But as I wanted to limit the colors used, I needed a piece extra from one of the folders. 

I also added some mixed media touches to the cards using stamps and Tattered Angels products. The stamps are from the "Par Avion" set, but the imaginary suits Halloween very well, too. There's old script, tickets and even a bird that can easily be turned into a crow! I used both black and white stamp ink to make the stamped images visible in different backgrounds.

These small cards also consist my two favorite ways to use Tattered Angel products - making splashes and also create a halo style mix of paint around the vocal point. For these cards I mostly used the Glimme Glaze as its glimmering, thick texture suits this technique perfectly.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Ps. I re-raffled the winner of the Birgit Koopsen stamps as I hadn't heard from the previous winner. Lady luck picked Terhi this time! Congratulations! Please send me your address in order to the stamps to be shipped to you!



8 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

WWWAUUU U P E I T A

Scrapbookdoll said...

Love these atc cards and i love helloween, so if you still have any available i would love to swap.
Marie-Anne Raeman

Val-Belle said...

Oh I love these halloween ATC's they are perfect. Love those stamps... can't wait till we can get them here....

enkulin käsityöt said...

APUA MITEN UPEITA. Kyselit vaihtoa ja ilman muuta olisin kiinnostunut. Tekisi mieli varata tämä sarja kokonaisena. Voisin tehdä sinulle metallisia kortteja tilalle neljä kappaletta. Sopisiko

Riikka Kovasin said...

Hi there Marie-Anne - thank you for the comment, I'll swing by your blog :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitokset vaihdosta! :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitos enkuli :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...