13/09/2023

Pet bats - a FB live recording


Hi there! Last Saturday I kept the first live of September. Yes, first as I'm keeping a Finnish one this month, too. In case you weren't able to catch the live when it was happening, there's a recording in this post. 

During the live I made a Halloween inspired easel card. I used inks and paints to make the background and then decorated the card using die cuts. Both the moon and the bats are cut using the same Sizzix die set. If you want to see a list of the materials I used, there's on in the live announcement post (link).


As you can see from the recording, I used the moon die in a couple of ways to create the textured moon. First I used a die cut sticky note as a mask, then adhered a moon cut from crumbled tissue paper on top and lastly added the shadows using another cut out piece. While that took some time, I still think that the stringing of the bats was the slowest thing in the card! What do you think, after watching the recording?

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fine Wednesday! 


Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Tim Holtz, PaperArtsy






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...