12/09/2023

Beauty in the moonlight - a set of ATCs


Moikka moi and happy new week! Last Saturday I kept a Halloween inspired FB live and same theme continues in a way. Here's some Gothic styled ATCs with beautiful crow stickers. When I saw those in the shop, I just had to get them and I got two sets immediately. I mean, you probably know by now that I just love crows and ravens.

The backgrounds for each card is out of a label sticker I bought some years ago from Pharmacy Museum in Turku. They seemed to fit the theme and mood fantastically. As the stickers had a somewhat smooth, plastic-like surface, I first gave them a coat of clear gesso. On top I then added some watercolors and stamping. I then paired the gorgeous crows with another sticker set, using the other stickers as the background and the crows mounted on top of black cardstock on top. Final details included some golden thread, a foiled text sticker and some golden sequins. 

As always, these cards are available for swaps or just to travel to a new home. If you'd like to have one, please send me an email - address is in the sidebar. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant start to the week!


Materials: Mimmilä, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, Sinelli, Sizzix, Ranger






3 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Vau! Mahtava tunnelma ja upeat värit!

Armiida said...

Aivan ihania kaikki. Mielellään tuollaisen ottaisin omakseni.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Armiida - laitathan sähköpostilla osoitetietosi, kuten pyysin :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...