05/09/2023

Bats outing - FB live announcement


Hi there and happy new month! I know, I know, Friday post was the first in September, but this is the first whole week. And as Halloween is closing in, here's the first September FB live announcement with a Halloween inspired card! 

When I saw the "Moonlight" die coming up, I just knew I needed it. I could see how versatile that would be creating all sorts of nightly projects. It spoke to my goth side. For this card I used it to create that night time look and topped the haunting feeling with the bats from the same die set. But to keep it light, I then stringed the bats, attached them to the little girl and added the text "Don't mind me, just taking my bats out for a stroll". 


If you want to see how I created this easel card, then please tune in this coming Saturday at 7 pm CET. The place is my blog's Facebook page (link). If you want to see the materials list, please check underneath the next photo. You can craft alongside me, if you wish or then just check the materials I'm using if you want to see the ink colors, for example. 

Hope to see you on Saturday! Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!


Materials:
(links go to manufacturer sites)

black sewing thread
double sided adhesive sheet, craft glue, double sided tape, foam tape
scissors, paper cutter (with a scoring blade), die cutting machine
inking tools, sponge, brush, water mister
typewriter





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...