02/08/2023

Shone with such a brilliant glow - a FB live recording


Moikka moi! Like I wrote yesterday, I'm now sharing the projects done during the English live in July. I made some little decorations using gel printed tissue paper, wooden shapes and vintage photo sticker.

As you can see from the recording embedded below, I didn't finish both during the live but added the dangly bits afterwards. You can see the ready angel/fairy decorations above. Which one of the three is your favorite? 


By the way, if you want to see the recordings of the lives a bit faster, you can always find them on the Facebook page after the show. I also upload the recordings faster to my YouTube than I blog them, so you might want to subscribe and hit that bell sign to get notified when a new video comes live. 

If you were inspired by the live and want to create something similar, you can see a list of materials here (link) in the announcement post. Of course you can swap things out and use what you got!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday!








1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Voi ihanuus miten kauniita kaikki.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...