12/07/2023

Angel of guiding silver star - FB live announcement


Hiya! Yesterday I announced a FB live in Friday in Finnish and today it's turn for an English announcement as I'm keeping the monthly live in English on Saturday. Quite a busy week! 

During the live I will recreate a little mixed media angel using gel printed tissue paper, wooden bases and glittery details. I'm also going to add some bead details, some lace and buttons to decorate her or him. 


I'm not going to be printing the tissue papers during the live this time, but instead use some earlier prepared ones. If you want to see the process for the tissue papers, please see this earlier post (link) with a process video, where I show the printing process.

As usually, I've prepared a list of materials for you should you want to create something similar or if you are just curious about a material. Links go to the manufacturer sites. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see you on Saturday at 7 pm CET!


Materials:
(links go to manufacturer's sites)

Prima Marketing - Finnabair Gothic Book stamp
Crop-a-dile
gel printed tissue paper
buttons, lace, twine
pearls, beads, jewelry parts

Materials for the gel printed tissue paper:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...