01/08/2023

Replace fear with curiosity - FB live recording


Hi there! It's new month but ...old projects? There was so much to share during July that both Facebook lives are still waiting their turn. But not to worry, I'm sharing them this week. I'm sharing first this one, the one I kept in Finnish and the other one, the one I kept in English tomorrow.

As you can see, I made an art journal spread during the Finnish live. I used gesso to adhere the book page pieces to the background and then colored the page using watercolors two ways, some doodling and stamping. The viewers chose the color scheme for this one - the sample project was in blue and brown and I made this one in pink and brown. The live was in Finnish, my mother tongue, but I guess that a picture tells a thousand words?


If you have any questions about the live, please let me know! I mean if you want to confirm something or want something translated. You can find the complete materials list here (link) in the announcement post, if that helps.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Stampers Anonymous, Ranger







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...