28/07/2023

Christmas story in July - Paper Garden


Ho ho ho and Happy Holidays! ...well, just kidding! But I did a Christmas card for my monthly Paper Garden project. I knew that some Finnish crafters start early, but before this post I've seen quite a bunch of Holiday cards already from all over the world, so maybe I wasn't that early after all! 

Like I say in the video below, I felt inspired by some Christmas themed items I had from Paper Garden and made two cards with them. I use the same process to both, just using slightly different embellishments to them. If you wish to see how I made the cards, please see the video below.


I still haven't figured out what our family Christmas cards are going to be this year! I have the card bases ready, but I can't make up my mind if we should use stamping, die cutting or something completely different! But luckily, there's still a lot of time to figure that out! 

Have you started making the Holiday cards already or do you have made plans? Or maybe deadline is the best inspiration? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials from PaperGarden: 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...