26/07/2023

Cute vibes only - A.B.Studio


Hi there and happy Wednesday! Today I have a couple of cards for you. These are made for A.B.Studio using again a mixture of two collections.

I often mix things up and I'm not just talking about mixed media and different mediums. But I find it easier to go with the flow and use different collections than stick with just one. I mean, they are usually designed so that everything goes together nicely, but I guess I just like to break the pattern. In these cards I used the cute animal prints of "Little paws" mixed with the modern, sleek style of "Good vibes only". 


As usual, I added some mixed media to the backgrounds, this time using cappuccino styled colors. But, like so many times before, the layers were more or less hidden when I added the embellishments on top. So, I decided to take a photo out of just the background layers! To me the covering the layers isn't a problem any more, it's a part of the process. When I started making mixed media backgrounds, I often was hesitant to cover things up and than then of course effected my compositions. But nowadays I welcome the process and I'm accustomed to things then hiding underneath. I mean, it doesn't then remove them and the fun I had making them!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day! Good vibes only! 


Materials from A.B.Studio:

Milky Valley Little paws 8x8 pad

Other:
PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Buff, Nougat
Ranger - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Ranger - Archival Ink Potting Soil
Ranger - Distress embossing powder Hickory Smoke
Tsukineko - VersaMark ink













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...