26/04/2023

Their proper names - a FB live recording


Moikka moi! Looking familiar? If yes, yay - you've either seen the live or the recording of it! ...or then the announcement post. If not, these are some altered playing cards I did during a FB live earlier this month. You can see the announcement post here (link)

During the live I made some altered playing cards. These are a bit smaller than ATCs, but quite the same size so I treated them in such a way. I also shared a couple of ways to use stencils (like frottage) and also a couple of ideas with watersoluble crayons. If you were unable to attend the live, you can see the recording below. 


If you have any ideas or suggestions, what you'd like to see in a future FB live, please leave me a comment or send me a message! Like I say in the recording, it's sometimes tricky to think what to do! 

You can find more detail shots of the sample cards as well as a materials list with links in the announcement post (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fine Wednesday!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz, A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing, StencilGirl



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...