25/04/2023

For the love of old scissors - a mini album


Hi there and happy new week! Boy it was a fun but busy weekend! I kept a couple of workshops in a lovely store in Ikaalinen, Nannan Paperi ja Helmi, and got home around 9 pm on Sunday! Thank you to all who attended! 

One of the workshops was a minialbum and this scissor version was actually my second sample besides the actual class sample! The inner pages are done using Tim Holtz tags and the covers are coated in fabric. I used A.B.Studio's "Sewing Bazaar" to decorate the cover together with oldies but goodies scissor stickers. I just love old scissors and when I saw these at a craft store (it was actually the same I was throwing workshops this weekend!) I bought a couple to be used. I have been hoarding them for a while as they are so pretty, but now it was time for them to get used!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the week!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Canvas Corp, PaperArtsy




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...