12/04/2023

Smartest of names - FB live announcement


Moikka moi! I have news to share! ...maybe you've been waiting to hear this, already, but this coming Saturday is a live Saturday and I'm keeping the April live then! 

I have to be honest, I was really struggling to come up with a project that might be interesting! I hope this one is. As you can read from the add below, I'm altering some playing cards and while doing so, I'm using stencils in a couple of ways as well as water soluble crayons. All of the things I've shared along this blogging stretch of mine at some point, but maybe a combination is something new or there's new readers or watchers! And at least I need a reminder every now and then!


Should you want to create along side me, or just see the materials I'm going to use, I've listed them underneath the next photo. The links go to manufacturer's sites. I've linked to the products I'm using, but of course there's a lot of manufacturer's for clear gesso, for example. 

Hope to see you this Saturday at my blog's FB page! Oh, and if you have any wishes for future lives, please let me know! I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: 
(links go to manufacturer's sites)

Playing cards
Old book page
White cotton tape




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...