20/01/2023

A wintry night - Kate Crafts


Hello there! It's Friday again and time for another process video! This time it's a tag with a stag! Well, there's also a huge moon there and some other items, but adding them to that first sentence wouldn't have been so fun. 

I made this tag using Kate Crafts printables. The background is from another set and the focal point stag from another, but they match when the colors are concerned. I wanted something to highlight the elk and had a moon die cut lying about. It was too small, however, so I decided to make my own moon instead. If you want to see how I made the tag, please watch the video below.


Looking back, it's quite funny how all the video projects so far have been blue toned! I do like blue, but I think it's more about the inspiration for the January videos I have to accuse this time. I was thinking of doing snowy, winter-like projects and somehow that turned into blues and whites, not like silver and white occasionally. Well, maybe the reason is both - my love for blue tones and the winter theme I was going for! 

Next week the color scheme will be something else, I promise. And after that, too, as I drew inspiration from Valentine's day in early February. So, you just wait and see, there's more colors coming than just blue and white! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely, hopefully crafty weekend! Stay safe everyone.


Materials: Kate Crafts, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...