15/11/2022

Twigs and seeds - PaperArtsy


Hi there and happy Tuesday! Has your week started good? I hope so! I'm sharing something from the beginning of the month, that is my project for PaperArtsy's blog top 15: "Paper, Seeds and Twigs". You can see the original post here (link).

I actually re-visited an old project with this canvas. The project that inspired this was a part of an online workshop, which in turn was inspired by another, even older project! You can see the workshop piece here (link) and the really old one, which started it all, here (link). What I really liked about them both was the repeating pattern in the background and especially the color of the old wood in the second one. That seemed to be a perfect fit for this theme. It's easy to do and yet so effective!

As this theme was about seeds, too, I then decorated the project with different kind of seeds. Perhaps it was the star anise that led my thoughts to the upcoming Holiday season. On the other hand, you could use cinnamon sticks as the background as well and create a truly spicy Holiday project! I mean, I wasn't going for a Holiday project in the beginning, but along the way it started to look like one!

If you'd like to see the step by step version of this piece, please visit the PaperArtsy blog (link). There I share the process and also a mistake I made during the make and how I fixed it. 

Please be back tomorrow as I share another project with the same idea! Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Sinelli









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...