07/11/2016

Together - Matka Luovuuteen


Hi there! Yesterday I shared my projects from first Aida's workshop during "Matka Luovuuteen" event. Today it's time to share my project from the second workshop, "Dreamy Moments"

Like in all workshops, we played with 13Arts supplies. Even though there's some similarities in Aida's and my normal work, this piece was stepping away from my comfort zone and it was fun!  I really like the dimension this piece has.


The topic of the page is my two daughters, or more about how well they play together. They have almost two years age difference, but usually they find a game they both like and have very little argument when choosing a game or playing it. Naturally there's times when they can't even be in the same room, but those are very rare. Normally they are on the same page with things.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely start to the new week!



2 comments:

Heather said...

wow, love the blue and how vibrant this is. gorgeous.

Unknown said...

It's phenomenal!!! I am speechless!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...