08/11/2016

Art brush - Artists Live


Hello and lovely Tuesday! How's your week started? Fine I hope! I'm already thinking ahead to the next week as I'm sharing the project I'm doing live next Monday during Artists Live show. 

I've been thinking about doing an altered brush for a while now and thought that the show would be wonderful time to give it a go! So I worked out this sample brush and I'm gonna re-create it once or twice during the show on the 14th. The show time is 8pm CET or 2 pm EST. That's 21:00 in Finnish time! As you know, the show is on every Monday the same time so once you get the hang of it, it's easy to come back every Monday!

You can see some of the materials I'm going to be using during the show underneath and there's the links also. Hope to see you at Artists Live Ustream channel (link) next Monday! Have a sweet day! 


Materials: 

Paint brush
Brown paper
7 Dots Studio – Homegrown sun burst stencil
7 Dots Studio – Homegrown Clear Stamps 


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Gelli Arts, Ranger, Tsukineko

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually have that day off, so I'm adding this to my calendar!

Jaana H-V said...

Hauska idea ja kaunis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...