06/11/2016

Notebook and card - Matka Luovuuteen


Happy Sunday! Like I said yesterday, now I finally share the projects I did during the "Matka Luovuuteen" event in August. You can read more about the event in here (link). During the event there was two workshops by Olga Heldwein and two by Aida Domisiewicz. I'm starting with the projects I did during Aida's workshops and continuing with the ones I created during Olga's workshop. 


The notebook and card shown here are done during Aida's workshop "Especially for you". It was fun to play with 13Arts mediums, try them out and see how Aida works and does her composition. You can see the notebook on top there and the card is below. I used my favorite color scheme in the notebook and went with purples and lilacs in the card.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week! 





2 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Upeita töitä.

Jaana H-V said...

Upeita todellakin, vau!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...