17/09/2024

Key to my heart - a guest project for GelliArts


Hi there! If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably have seen this creation already. It's my other guest project for Gelli Arts's ABC Printing Challenge. This one is for K, which was key. 

These cards were super fun to do! It's a simple little print, but quite effective, I think. I first added black acrylic paint to the plate, used a brayer to spread it and pushed a key to the paint. I then pulled a print removing the excess paint, just leaving the impression of the key to the plate. After letting that layer dry, I then added red on top, put a self cut heart stencil on top and pulled the print to a piece of cardstock. I finished the cards with some handwritten and Dymo-ed text. If you want to see, how I made the card, watch the Reel here (link).

Have you joined the printing challenge already? There's still some days left! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely week! 


Materials: Gelli Arts, PaperArtsy, Dymo, Posca




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...