24/09/2024

Happy gatherings - a YouTube live recording


Hi there! It's the last whole week of September and here I'm blogging the card I made during the September YouTube live. If you were unable to attend it while the live was happening, you can watch the recording here (link) on my YouTube channel.

This time the live didn't have that much technique, but more I was trying to share my passion for clustering and using different elements in my projects. I just love to add different textures to a card! In this case there's sleek paper, delicate gauze-like fiber, fluffy thread and solid molded embellishment, for example. I also used embossing powder resist with acrylic paint in this make.

I used PaperArtsy stamps as my focal point and made the little flower-like embellishment using Prima Marketing Re-Design mold. You can see the complete materials list in the announcement post here (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a nice autumn week!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio, Ranger, GelliArts




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...