26/06/2024

Happiness is a strawberry cake - a card


Moikka moi! Today I'm sharing a little card with you. The focal point in this one is actually a business card I received along my order from Vihkokauppa, a Finnish online store. I thought the image was so pretty and grungy, that I wanted to craft it into a card! 

As so often, I did some mixed media work to the background, but then ended up covering most of that with the layers coming on top. You can still see sneak peeks of the paints, stamping and doodling underneath the flowers and the focal point. 

The background papers as well as the big peonies are cut from Fabrika Decoru and A.B.Studio papers. The "Happiness" sentiment is a Fabrika Decoru sticker.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a nice week!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Fabrika Decoru, PaperArtsy, Ranger



1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanuuksia on taas syntynyt. Edellisen postin taikasauvat ovat upeat ja nämä värit ovat todella herkkua silmälle ja mielelle,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...