03/04/2024

Rusty butterfly - a card


Heippa and welcome! Today I have a butterfly card in rust tones to share with you. 

You might remember a blue butterfly I shared some time ago (link). I actually made three cards with the same butterfly stamp where we, meaning my husband and me, could pick the one to be given to our goddaughter. Well, I have to be honest, I maybe was thinking more my colors with this one and colored the butterfly brown and added vintage details to the background, too. 

I started the background by adding some watercolor and ink there. I then layered a piece of corrugated cardboard, a torn piece of musical tones and an old postal stamp on top. I finished the card with a little greeting, the butterfly and a decorative pin to it.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant day!


Materials: Stampers Anonymous, Ranger, PaperArtsy, Korttipaja, A.B.Studio



2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

This is gorgeous! What did you use to add color to the butterfly please.

Riikka Kovasin said...

I used water-based brush tip markers to color the butterfly. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...