05/04/2024

It's a hat thing - a set of ATCs


Moikka moi! It's time for the first process video of April! I actually did this with the same batch as the March videos, so it may have the same problem with the sound as those. Hopefully the other April versions are OK! 

This time the video is out of some ATCs. I first make a master board, a big background using acrylic paints and cut that to smaller pieces. I add some doodling to the backgrounds using paint markers. The focal points consists of two elements - a stamped lady with a hat and a cut out birds from printable. Underneath is the process video, if you want to see how I made the set!


As you can see from the video, I first thought to add the bird to the left of the lady, perched on her shoulder, but the composition looked a lot better with more air to the direction of her gaze, so I moved the birds to her right. 

These cards were fun to make and I guess it's the spring that made them so colorful! The amount of light just screams for more colors! As always with my ATCs, these are available for swaps or just to be sent to a new home. If you would like one, please send me an email, address is on the sidebar. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny weekend!


Materials:

Fabriano: Accademia 160g cardstock
PaperArtsy: Fresco Finish acrylic paint Butter, Baltic Blue, Caribbean Sea
PaperArtsy: LPM05 stamp, Pierrot 2 stamp set
Ranger: Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger: Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Posca marker PC-1M white, blue, PC-3M lavender, apricot, PC-5M aqua green
brush tip markers
black cardstock
scissors, paper cutter, stamping tool, inking tool
double sided adhesive sheet
double sided tape, foam tape, craft glue




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...