10/04/2024

Moonlight butterfly - a card


Hi there! Are you getting tired of butterfly cards? Can you get tired of them, I wonder? But anyhow, here's the third one I made when crafting a card for our goddaughter. The color scheme is the same as in the lacy one (link) we gave to her, but the design is much more streamlined and abstract. 

I painted the background using three PaperArtsy Fresco Finish colors and added a white circle on top. I also added some white splashes to tie the circle better to the background. Somehow that shape and color reminds me of the moon! To echo the contrast the butterfly has, I added a black watercolor pencil line around the circle. The decorations include the butterfly, a self-made fabric label sticker and word stickers in Finnish. They read "Look up and reach for the stars". 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a splendid day! 


Materials: Stampers Anonymous, PaperArtsy, CC Hobby, Ranger



1 comment:

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

So gorgeous!! Love everything, especially the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...