15/03/2023

Oxidized birthday card - FB live recording


Heippa hei! Last Saturday I kept a FB live on my FB page. This time the live was in Finnish but I'm keeping another one in a couple of weeks that's in English. Yay! 

You can see the recording of the live underneath. They say a picture tells a thousand words, so probably you'll be able to pick up what I'm doing even without understanding the language. And you're always welcomed to ask! I did include a synopsis of sorts to the description box as well. 


As you could see, I used Distress Oxides for the background and lifted the color by stamping with water. I then used the same set of stamps to add some black details on top. The water stamping isn't my technique, I've learned it somewhere years ago, but like we talked with the people watching, it's good to be reminded of the techniques. At least I work with the usual, go to things and sometimes it's nice to try something else. 

You can see more photos of the sample project as well as a detailed materials list over at the announcement post here (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day!


Materials: Ranger, Sizzix, PaperArtsy, Studio Light






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...