21/12/2022

Collector of Memories - A.B.Studio


Hi there! Here's a couple of cards I created for A.B.Studio. My first idea was to make a bit Christmas inspired cards with the rich purple tone flowers, but somehow they turned out rather spring-like! Maybe it's the watercolor feel of the patterned papers. I mixed "Cream" and "Diary" collections in these. 

The base of the card is cut from a "Cream" sheet as well as the watercolor stroke. The blooms are from "Diary" and I made the composition fuller with some ready die cuts that are from "In love with you" collection. I finished the cards with some black splashes and a sentiment sticker.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Wednesday!


Materials from A.B.Studio:










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...