23/09/2022

Dance like a flame - A.B.Studio


It's Friday again! Yay! And you know what Friday means? A new process video on my YouTube channel! This time it's an art journal spread done for A.B.Studio.

This spread is a bit inspired by Halloween in a way as I combined black and white with orange. That wasn't my original intention, but when it came time to choose the color for the page, a sunny, warm orange seemed like a good solution. If you want to see how I made the spread, please see the video below.


Like with the colors, I wanted to create contrast also with the elements. So there's the delicate flowers and butterfly, but also the barbered wire wreath creating juxtaposition. Do you like this idea and look? Or would you have gone with a softer chipboard wreath? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great, sunny weekend!


Materials from A.B.Studio:









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...