19/07/2022

Rose Chateau - A.B.Studio


Moikka moi! How's your Tuesday been so far? Sunny and lovely, I hope! Today I'm announcing a new Facebook live! It's happening on my blog's FB page but this time the language is English, not Finnish! I'm re-creating this card using A.B.Studio supplies.

When I made the sample project and thought about what to do, I still didn't have the new collections. So, this rosy card is done using "So Much LOVE" collection. If you want, I can show the new "In Love With You" to you as well during the live!


As you can read from the add above, during the live I'll recreate this mixed media card. I'm creating some of the elements, decorating other and then tweaking the rest so the card has my hand print all over it. Hope you can join me this Saturday! The time is 6 pm CET and place my blog's Facebook page here (link). If the time is bad, I'll upload the recording to my YouTube some time after the live. 

If you want to create along side me or just see the materials I'm going to use before hand, please see the list underneath the next photo.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Tuesday! 


Materials from A.B.Studio:


Other:
PaperArtsy Grunge paste
Finnabair Art Extravagance Crackle paste white
Ranger embossing powder White
Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
Tsukineko watermark ink Versamark
Prima Marketing watercolor set Confetti

black cardstock
vellum
tulle
black rhinestones
heat tool
papercutter, scissors
brush, palette knife
glue, double sided tape, foam tape






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...