12/07/2022

Honey and a hat - layout


Hi there! Yesterday I blogged the announcement (link) that I'll be keeping two workshops at Craftaamo craft event this autumn. One of them was a canvas workshop and the other this layout. The registration to workshops in the event was yesterday. 

I was asked to do a layout workshop for the event and as I haven't done that many layouts lately, I wanted it to have a twist of some sort. Not sure where the black and white theme arose, but I thought that was the solution to have it a bit different. The layout starts with pieces of solid cardstock, but in the end there's patterns on both! 

The photo in the layout is my younger one, several years ago. There was an event with hats in the kindergarten and I made that little hat(ish thing) on top of a diadem. She got to choose the colors and trims and was really happy with the result. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday and stay safe everyone! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Tsukineko




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...