16/05/2022

Taffy roses - a pair of cards


Moikka and happy Monday and new week!Today I'm sharing a couple of sweet cards using similar elements in both but with a little bit different composition. 

The background to both cards is made using Saltwater Taffy Distress color. There's Distress Ink version in the background, the one that looks like watercolor, and then Distress Oxide pattern on top through a Kuusade rose patterned stencil. I also added some loose, golden scribbles to the background to guide the eye in. 

The focal points in both are made using A.B.Studio flowers, cut from "So Much Love" collection. To back them I used some medical tape and also some fabric tape I've gotten in an ATC swap. To finish the cards I used some sequins here and there. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!


Materials: Ranger, A.B.Studio, Kuusade




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...