25/05/2022

Suomi Finland - a set of ATCs


Hi there! Today I have a set of ATCs to share. And these are quite special ones, they have "sisu". The stamping in these is made using a set from Finnish Korttipaja (link)

Do you know sisu? It's a Finnish thing (and a Finnish candy, too). Like the stamp set says: "Sisu - persistence, perseverance, willpower". I used sisu in two elements in these cards - the titles of course but also stamped to the kraft piece. The white background piece on the other hands got patterning out of a bigger stamp "Greetings from Finland". 

I made the background pieces for the cards first and then added half and half of them to each card. I added some gesso on top together with blue splashes. On top I then made a cluster of patterned paper, stamped title and a Tim Holtz paper doll. 

As always, if you want to swap with me, please send me an email or contact me through Instagram for instance! Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe!

Ps. There's not a post tomorrow as it's Ascension Day. But on Friday there's a post with a video, as usual! 

Pps. Huomenna liveillään Facebookin puolella ja sitten perjantaina ja lauantaina puolestaan ihan LIVENÄ Kässäfestareilla! 


Materials: Korttipaja, PaperArtsy, Ranger Ink, We R Memory Keepers






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...