14/02/2022

The Machinery of Spring - PaperArtsy


Hi there and happy Valentine's day! Today I'm sharing my very first PaperArtsy blog project! I was so excited about this project and the very first blog post. You can see the original post here (link).  

My first blog post was under theme "Second Life". You can see the introduction post of the theme here (link) at PaperArtsy blog. I was captivated by the theme! As you probably know, I love re-purposing items and often use bits and bobs in my assemblages. Recently I've been drawn to alter mint tins. The fun part in those is the element of surprise. I rarely alter the box from the outside, but instead concentrate on the inside, creating a world of my own. If you wish to take a peek on the previous tins I've made, here's a Reel about some of them on my Instagram.


I usually "go with the flow" when I'm creating and let the project lead me. This time I had a vivid image on my head of a secret garden inside a tin when I started the project. I wanted to use the beautiful new stamps by Kay Carley to create a little spring garden inside with lush pastel colors. Those two ideas were my starting point.

If you wish to read more about the process and see some step pictures, please head over to PaperArtsy's blog (link). There's the whole process step by step, which you can follow to make your own garden in a tin!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day! Please also check my Instagram today as there's a little Valentine's raffle as a gift to all of you.


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Posca












1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Mukavaa ystävänpäivän iltaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...