15/02/2022

Me? Sarcastic? Never. - a mixed media tag


Hi there! Have I said that I just love the "Snarky" word stickers by Tim Holtz? They really hit my sense of humor. I guess the clearest demonstration of that is the ATCs I shared last Friday. This tag has the sentiment from the same "Snarky" pad as the ATCs but also something else Tim Holtz - the vintage photo paper doll.

I made layers to the background using paints, inks, pencil and stamping. The bottom layer is made of using old book paper, then gesso on top and then some paints, gesso, inks and other touches. I was just having fun and playing around when doing the background! 

The flowers on top are cut from an A.B.Studio paper. I cut a bunch of those for another project and used the "left overs" to this tag. I kind of like how the flowers differ from the grungy background.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a splendid Tuesday!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Tim Holtz, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...