07/02/2022

Four Seasons - a set of ATCs


Moikka! It's a new week and new projects to share! I'm starting the week with a set of ATCs done with PaperArtsy Lynne Perrella stamps. These little ladies were all together, a bunch of characters, but I cut them loose and colored using different color.

As there was just four of them, I made a set of seasons. It was surprisingly fun to think of a color for a season! Spring and winter were quite easy - tender green for spring and a cool blue for icy winter, but summer and autumn had a couple of options. Autumn needed a warm tone, and after pondering between red and orange I went with a burnt orange tone. The hardest one was summer as it could have been anything! In the end I chose the warm summer sun to be the color of the card.


I used the same composition and elements in each card, just altered the color. The backgrounds are an older gel print on top of which I layered some washi tape, painted circles and thread. The season names are done using my mom's old typewriter - which I adore! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Gelli Arts, Sinelli, Teippitarha, Posca, Ranger




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...