31/01/2022

The wandering line - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


”Not all who wander are lost” with a hint of white was the theme of this month’s Ambassador spotlight. The quote is by J.R.R.Tolkien.

I think that the beginning of the year is a start of a journey. We’re able to find new routes and wander a little, thinking about the way we want to head in the beginning year. For my project I thought to use that wandering as my jumping off point.


As you can see from the video I recorded while making the project, I started this art journal page with a single white line, then doubling it. I tried to keep my mind as empty as possible while drawing that line, undulating it on to the paper, like the pen was just wandering through the landscape of the paper. On top I then started layering different elements but the first thing was to just free your mind and let go.

I also found a sticker from the “Words You Need” sticker pad to go to the page perfectly. It expresses the same idea with different words, this time by Ralph Waldo Emerson. “Don’t go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

With this project I wish you many marvelous wanderings during 2022! Thank you for stopping by today!


Finnabair materials:

Art Daily Dream without Fear stamp set


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Posca





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...