04/01/2022

Land of Ice - FB Live announcement


Welcome to the land of ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs flow! Yes, Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song played on my head when I made this tag and named it. And yes, I know the lyrics actually start "We come...", but welcome fitted the start better. 

So, welcome to the land of ice and also to a Facebook live this Thursday, on Epiphany. The time is the same, 7 pm CET, but the date isn't a Saturday this time as I have the Epiphany off and thought to craft with you then! During the live I'll be recreating this icy tag using Finnabair mediums but also tissue paper, chipboard shapes and hot glue.


The live is happening at Finnabair and Friends Facebook group. If you want to attend, please request to join the group now, so that the moderators have time to accept your request. Or if you can't join the live, you can always watch the recording from my YouTube later on. Should you want to craft along side me, doing something similar, I listed the materials used in this tag below. The links go to Mixed Media Place, Finnabair's own online store.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hoping to see you live on Epiphany! 


Materials: 

Art Basics Heavy Body Gel

chipboard tag
hot glue gun and hot glue
paper straws 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tape Garden, Sinelli 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...