27/09/2021

Sleeping Sun - a journal page


Hi there and happy new week! Today I'm sharing a little art journal page with you. It's one of those "use what you got" styled pages, which I often make to relax, to re-boot. 

You may recognize the dress of the sun. It's a left over piece from a FB live tag (link). I just added some doodled stars on top. Like the sun would be wrapped in a blanket of stars. The background is a gel print tryout, which didn't look like I'd hope for, so into the collage bin it went. I just added stenciling and scribbling on top. The face of the character is a Carabelle Studio stamp. I colored that with mainly blue as the sun is sleeping and cooling off, not her normal fiery self. 

I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend! Wishing you a wonderful Monday! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Gelli Arts, Carabelle Studio, Prima Marketing, Posca, Ranger, Sinelli



1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kaunis ja salaperäisen mystinen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...