26/03/2021

A peculiar flying monkey


Fri-yay! It's Friday and I have another treat for you! Another, you may ask. I'm referring to the online workshop announcement I shared on Tuesday and Wednesday. Hope you can join me on those! 

But today I have another kind of treat for you - a process video of a journal page. I started this the way I start many of my pages, just taking some supplies and then go from there. Usually I journal very much dependent on my intuition, listening what the project will become and letting it lead me. It was same with this one - I started with some supplies gathered from my stash and then just added layer after layer. If you want to see how I made the page, please see the video below!


I made the page before adding the text to it. I really love the "Snarky" Small Talk text sticker pad from Tim Holtz - the texts always make me smile. I thought this one about flying monkeys was a good fit for the page. A bit peculiar monkey, but it does fly!

Thank you for stopping today! Wishing you a crafty, nice weekend! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, StencilGirl, Tim Holtz, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...