12/02/2021

True words cards - Seth Apter Creative Team

 

Happy Friday! After two white winter projects I thought something colorful is in order. So, I'm sharing one more project using Seth Apter's new(ish) stamp sets from Impression Obsession. If you want to see my previous stamp projects, here's some links! First I shared some ATCs (link), then a card (link), then a canvas (link) and last one was an altered brush (link).

This pair of cards are made using once again a "master sheet". So I first patterned a sheet of cardstock using acrylic paint, stencil and some stamping. I tried to keep the background stamps ghost-like so they wouldn't over power the sentiment I added later on. The stamps are from "Journal Jargon Eight".

I then cut the sheet into two cards, mounted them onto a piece of patterned cardstock and then on top of a solid card. The sentiment is made using some word stickers and an embossed word using "Word Strips 1" stamp set. I picked "storyteller" for the other and "memories" for the other. Embellishments are minimal - just some old buttons. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! May it be filled with crafts and art! 


Materials: Impression Obsession, StencilGirl, Sinelli, WOW! Embossing Powder, Ranger




1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kaunis ja upeat värit.
Ihanaa Ystävänpäivää sinulle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...