04/01/2021

Cute cup of tea - Facebook Live

 

Hi there and happy new year 2021! May it be filled with discoveries, creativity and cohesion. I have been missing in action over the Holidays a little. I actually kept some vacation from it all during the Christmas days, but now I'm back and I'm happy to announce the first Facebook live of 2021! 


I'll be creating some cute ATCs this Wednesday at "Crafting together with all brands" Facebook group. As I'm a mixed media person, there's all kinds of mediums in these little cards. But I'll try to show you one of the ways I start making a set of ATCs or cards or just start a project, in a matter of fact. I'll create a "master sheet", which I'll then cut to be the background of my ATCs. This way the cards will have similar yet unique backgrounds.

I've made a list of all the items I'm going to be using during the live. So, if you want to create alongside me or after or during the show see what the item was, you can check it here. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing to see you on Wednesday!


Materials and tools: 
(links are either to manufacturer, Finnabair's own shop (Mixed Media Place) or to Seth's own shop)

CC Hobby: Plus Color Peach acrylic paint
Prima Marketing: The Classics watercolor set
Ranger: Archival Ink Jet Black
Gelli Arts printing plate
a brayer
make up sponge
white, green and pink cardstock
tea bags
cotton twine
white half pearls
paper glue
scissors, glue, foam tape






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...