03/12/2020

Love box - Facebook Live recording

 

Hello there! How have you been? Today I decided to share a recording of a Facebook live I kept November 10th at "Crafting together with all brands". The topic was a mixed media box and especially making embellishments using hot glue and moulds. If you want to see the materials list, please see the announcement post (link).


As you could see from the recording, I also used embossing powder, ICE, Metallique acrylic paints and heavy body gel medium in my make. I really like to mix different mediums and techniques in my projects. 

If there's anything you'd like to ask, please don't hesitate to comment or contact me via any social media platform I use! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Thursday!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...