04/11/2020

Heart as guiding star - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Hi there and great Wednesday! Video galore continues as today I'm sharing my project for Finnabair Brand Ambassador post. The theme this time was invented by me - something small and collage. I left open the "small" as to each person that might mean a different thing and I didn't want to restrict too much. 

So, maybe not surprising, the biggest issue I had with this theme was to decide what’s “small”. As I didn't want to add a certain size or a project type to the theme, the first thing I had to do is to think of a size. Like I wrote in the video I recorded during my make, I had been doing a lot of ATC sets lately so I wanted to do something else. But then I faced the problem of deciding the size. I felt like I needed some kind of guideline, rather than just deciding the size at random. But then I remembered a postal stamp looking stamp that allowed me to decide the size easily. After that, it was just layering and creating! 


The other element of the theme was "collage". I did a tiny booklet as my make and added the collages as the covers. I made little characters out of my collages as you can see from the photo above. 

I used some tissue paper as my first collage layer and then added pieces of packaging, stamped bookpaper, newspaper and vintage photo stickers to these tiny characters. As a finishing detail to them, I added some metal embellishments to the characters. 

If you wish to see how I made the little booklet, please see the video! Thank you so much for stopping by today!




Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Carabelle Studio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...