27/11/2020

Countdown to Create - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Today I'm sharing  a process video of an art journal page I made for 7 Dots Studio. This time I used different 7 Dots Studio papers and several mediums. 

I often start my projects that I gather some mediums or materials to my worktable. I seldom have a perfect vision what I’m going to do, but more let the materials and the process lead me. Like in this case I had the idea of using that ledger-styled paper as my background and doing some tape transfers on top using the other 12x12 paper with text print. I also pondered upon using the sun motif cut out from the 12x12 sheet and making some kind of title using the letters in one of the 6x6 sheets. Other than that, I didn’t have a clear vision. I just started doing and eventually everything found a place. 

If you want to see how I made the page, please see the video! 


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend and all the best!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Paper Artsy, Ranger, Aladine, Prima Marketing, Stencil Girl







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...