28/10/2020

Thankful autumn - WOW! Embossing Powder


The video row continues! Today I'm sharing a recording of a Facebook live I kept on the international cardmaking day at WOW! Embossing Powder Facebook page. I made a thankful card using different powders and mixed in some Changers as well. You can see detailed materials list in the Facebook live announcement post (link).

In the live I showed how to make your own embossing powder mixes. You can either make the mix in a jar, when the grains have a steady distribution or mix them on top of the item when you can get more varied look. If you wish to see how I made the card and hear my tips, please see the recording of the live below.


Below you can see the sample card and the one I made during the live. Quite similar, right? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday!

Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Posca




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...