12/10/2020

Mystical Södergran - Artful Academy


Hi there and mystical Monday! This page was made for Artful Academy's Journaling Challenge 2020. Unfortunately you can't purchase the challenge any more, but September was my month with prompt and tutorial video. My theme or prompt was "Mystical". 

My first idea was starry night, ravens and inky blue. I almost followed this original idea, but ended up doing a little Södergran fairy instead of ravens! Edith Södergran is a Finnish poet and she's one of my favorite poets. The lines in the page are a translation of her poem "Stars" or "Sjärnorna" like it's in the original language. She wrote her poems in Swedish.  

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely week! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, P13 Paper Products, WOW! Embossing Powder, Posca, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...