14/09/2020

Mint tea cards - GDT Craft O'Clock


Hi there and happy new week! Did you see the big news over at the weekend? I'm one of the persons in the very first Seth Apter Creative Team! I couldn't be more excited and happier! It's such an honor to be a part of such a creative bunch. You can learn from the team here (link) at Seth Apter's site.


But back to the thing I'm blogging today. Because it's a Facebook live announcement! Next Thursday, the 17th, I'm going to re-create a mint mixed media card using Craft O'Clock products. The live is going to be at my own blog's Facebook page. The time is 8 pm CET or 2 pm EST. That translates to 9 pm Finnish time.

During the live I’ll create a minty colored card with hints of tea tones using Craft O’Clock “Hazy Street” collection. I use different mediums to add details and layers to my card. Hope you can join me on September 17th! 


Materials from Craft O'Clock: 

Hazy Street 12x12” paper pack
Hazy Street chipboard shapes
Catch a moment – Quotes VIII

Others: 

Prima Marketing: Heavy Gesso white
Ranger: Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Prima Marketing: Icing Paste Lucky Emerald
Prima Marketing: Art Alchemy Sparks Unicorn's Hair
WOW! Embossing Powder: Clear embossing powder
Sizzix: Bigz Picture Wheel die, Scroll die
sequins, masking tape, twine
mint and white cardstock
foam dots, double sided tape, glue, scissors, paper cutter, stapler


Materials: Craft O'Clock, Prima Marketing, Ranger, WOW! Embossing Powder









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...