15/10/2020

Cosmic ATCs - WOW! Embossing Powder


Heippa! Today I'm sharing something I made over 6 months ago, oopsie. These were made as small examples for then new WOW! embossing powders, the other set by Seth Apter. The set is called "Cosmic", so probably no wonder I started thinking of nebulae and stars. 

To show off that beautiful sparkle and shine the powders have, I made them on top of black surface. The composition of cards is really simple - some powders and splashes to the background, piece of embossed die cut starry lace on top with a stapler and finish the cards using a metal star and some text stickers. I wanted to give the powders the maximum possibility to shine! 

To get that beautiful nebula look I used another product from the Seth Apter range in the cards. That's the mixed media brush! I pained some embossing ink to the cards and then added the powders on top. The brush allowed me to get an area with a lot of powder, like the dense dust area and other areas with less powder, getting that starry look.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Prima Marekting, 7 Dots Studio




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...