23/10/2019

Some beautiful paths - Prima Marketing FB live recording


Better late than never with this layout! Here's the layout I created during a Facebook live in the beginning of this month. You can see the announcement post here (link) as well as the materials list. The live was about a new Prima Marketing collection called Darcelle, a dark beauty with vintage details. I'll share some of the elements of the collection during the live.


If you were unable to attend the live in the beginning of the month, there's a recording naturally at Prima Marketing Facebook page, but I also upload it to my YouTube. You can see the recording here above. 

Thank you for your visit today! I hope you like the recording and the page! 


Materials: Prima Marketing 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...