19/08/2019

A rust harvest card - Prima Facebook live recording


Hi there! It's again start of a new week and new posts! Today I'm sharing the card I made last week during the Prima Marketing Facebook live. I did the card using harvest inspired materials and rust paste for soil. You can see the materials list and detail shots of the sample card here (link) in the announcement post.

I always enjoy keeping the live shows so much! What I don't enjoy is the technical issues. This time it was the auto focus, which caused some confusion, but hopefully that don't bother too much. If you weren't able to attend the live version, underneath is the recording of the show!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a beautiful week! 


Materials: Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...