08/06/2019

Now and forever - Prima Marketing Facebook live


Moikka! Hopefully you're having a wonderful Saturday! Without giving you blues, I hope, here's a blue layout I'm recreating next week's Tuesday on Prima Marketing Facebook page live. So that's June 11th, 2 pm ET, 7 pm CET. 

Gesso is one of my big loves. I opened my first gesso jar some eight odd years ago and I’m still on that road. It’s the other member of my “dynamic duo” and a must in every mixed media crafter’s repertoire of mediums. During this Facebook live I talk about the different gessos in Prima’s catalogue and also make a layout using the medium in a few ways.

Hope to see you there! Have a great weekend! 









1 comment:

Dara Lynn said...

Beautiful page Riikka! I am continually drawn to pages full of texture and dimension, along with visually appealing shades of blue from Georgia Blues line, is a win win gorgeous creation. Lovely page Riikka!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...