09/06/2019

Blue rose - GDT AALL & Create


Sweet Sunday everyone! Has your weekend been good? Any crafty projects during the two days? I was working on Saturday, but had a crafty day today and did several projects!

I'm sharing a card today which I made as a guest designer to AALL & Create. Roses are red and violets are blue but in this card I turned the table around and made a blue rose. I was thinking of jeans with the dark denim tones and golden accents. 


This was such a quick and fun card to make! I used "Bouquet Small" stamp for the flower and "Numbered Pencils" stamp together with "Circle Chain" stencil for the background. You can see all the supplies used from AALL & Create under next photo.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the new week!


Stamps and stencils from AALL & Create: 
#183 Bouquet Small , #165 Numbered Pencils , #61 Circle Chain


Materials: AALL & Create, Wow Embossing Powder, Sizzix, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Tape Garden



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...